You’ve decided you want to book one of our tours. Fantastic, we’re so excited to have you join the Incredible Indian Tours club.
Please follow these simple steps to book:
1. Check availability of the group tour by getting in touch with us via email.
2. Once we’ve confirmed that there is space available, we will send you a link to pay your deposit.
3. Download the Tour Registration Form, complete it and email or post to us. If you are having trouble filling in the PDF form online, or you don’t have access to a printer, then contact us to send you a word.doc version.
4. Once we’ve received your Tour Registration Form and deposit, we will send you through your tour pack which includes country relevant information, FAQs and a recommended packing list. We will also send you an invoice for the final tour balance which is payable 60 days before the tour starts.
5. Once you have booked your flights, do let us know asap if you wish us to book extra accommodation at either the starting or finishing point hotel. You might also like to consider taking an add-on journey to your group tour. Take a look at a few suggestions of what to see/where to go.
6. Around one to two months before the tour start date, we will again be in touch to get final details from you such as your international arrival and departure flights (so we can arrange your complimentary airport transfers), your visa details and your travel insurance information.
Once you’ve booked your trip, please read through the documentation we will send through carefully and contact us with any questions you have the more the merrier! We live most of the year in India, and travel regularly around the subcontinent, so we should be able to answer all of your questions with up to date information.